Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jennah; ReallyFuckingWeird

My little sister is really really really weird. Not just the normal 9 year old, weird like...wtf did your mom DO to her when she was born?
Okay, maybe Jennah picks up some of my habits, but key word: some. Any story I tell of her, scares the shit out of people. Or makes them laugh rediculously hard.
Here are a few short stories to illustrate my point:
story number one: The other morning, Jennah woke up with her nose bleeding. So, me being the good older sister I am, I had to roll up tissue paper and stick it up her nose. So after we did that me and her went downstairs. She was watching tv, I was on the computer (like almost always) She was mumbling to herself unaudiable things but I did manage to pick up the following message: "I wish I could take out the tissue so the blood will drip on my lip and I can lick it"
o.O
story number two: Last night while I was sitting on my bed I happened to look up to watch Jennah playing with her belly button in the mirror. Making it "smile" and "frown" and "get angry". Honestly, they looked all the same.
story number three: After I caught her playing with her belly button, she started to pretend to ride a horse...on a pencil. Then she makes up this play that she is putting on in front of the mirror, rambling about Ma and Pa and her trying to tell "Pa" that the horse threw her off its back. "Pa" didn't believe her and told her that it was nonsense. Horses are gentle creatures. (I have had my iPod in the whole time so I only got snid bits of the story) Out of the corner my eye, I see Jennah bend over on the corner of the bed and pretends to spank herself.
O.O
story number four: I was really happy becuase a good song came on my iPod, so I got up and walked to the mirror and started shaking my knees really fast. I don't know why exactly I did that, but I did. Jennah asked me what was I doing and I just simply replied "I dunno." So, she got up from sitting in the chair and stood next to me and attempted to shake her knees really fast. Suddenly she gives a quick short gasp. Thinking something was wrong I asked her "what?!" But she just turns around to face me and says "I farted."
xD That story just proves she is weird AND halarious.
story number five: Some palm trees have plastic wrapped around the branches as if to guide them to growing or something. Like you know when you plant a new tree and you have to put stakes in the ground and tie strings to the stakes and tree? Well I think it was something like that. Or I could be totally wrong, what do I know? Anyways, Jennah pointed them out and said "it's like the trees are broken so they use duct tape"
story number six: I went over to my uncle's with jennah, hummed (my little brother and no that's not his real name), and my dad. When we were on our way back home Jennah leans over and whispers "i'm really glad you came".
Okay, those last two may not show her being weird, but hell; they were such cute stories I had to share them with you. <3>
(:

1 comment:

Danya A. said...

I laughed my friggin BUTT off

Generation X;

Oh, How the world is crumbling beneath our very feet. How this generation is taking acid so it will wither away faster. Generation X is taking the world by surprise and fear. We rebel against our peers but now we bond with our parents. We shy away from touch but will beat any prickhole into a bloody pulp. The people in Generation X are so unique...just like everyone fucking else in it.

About Me: I'd be surprised if you actually read the whole thing.

My photo
I'm different, period. I enjoy talking to interesting people.

Am I a good writer?

Followers: You mean the world to me. Thank you!